The annual Autumn at Anakeesta fall festival event is officially underway in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
At the event, guests will be able to experience the many colors of autumn in the Great Smoky Mountains from Gatlinburg’s award-winning outdoor family theme park.
This year’s fall event features seasonal food, live music, enhanced nighttime lighting and a variety of Halloween family fun.
When does Anakeesta’s fall event begin?
The full event will run from Sept. 24 through Oct. 31, 2021.
Guests will be greeted by a 20-ft tall scarecrow on the Gatlinburg Parkway outside of the Anakeesta Base Station before they begin their journey to the top of Anakeesta mountain.
Once they’ve reached the top of the mountain, they will be able to see the autumn views from the tallest point in Gatlinburg – the all-new AnaVista Tower – and be greeted by sounds of the season as Anakeesta welcomes the best bands in Tennessee.
Seasonal food, drinks at Autumn at Anakeesta
Foodies will enjoy fall-themed specials from Cliff Top Restaurant and seasonal adult cocktails like the Smoked Peach or Butter Scotch Bear from the Tap House bar.
Everyone in the family will enjoy sweet treats like a pumpkin spice latte or Blue Bell’s Spiced Pumpkin Pecan ice cream from Pearl’s Pie in the Sky.
The best part of Autumn at Anakeesta is the fall experience in the Smokies.
There’s no better place to enjoy the fall foliage in Tennessee or the Appalachian Mountains than at the park.
Visitors will also be able to enjoy gorgeous fall blooms, all surrounded by over 4,000 freshly planted mums and other fall plants.
With all-day admission to the park, guests will want to return for an evening sunset, relax around a fire pit, and enjoy the thousands of sparkling lights.
Features of Anakeesta’s fall event include:
- Live music
- A garden full of fall plantings
- Fall-themed food and drink specials
- Enhanced nighttime lighting
- Smoky Mountain fall colors
Guests, of course, will still be able to enjoy all the other year-round amenities Anakeesta has to offer, including the Treehouse Playground, BearVenture Challenge Course, Treetop Skywalk and more.
Anakeesta fall event schedule
Anakeesta will be open from 9 am until 8 pm most evenings.
During this year’s Autumn at Anakeesta event, live musical performances will perform almost daily. The schedule currently includes:
- Lost Mill (Sept. 26 from 12-3 pm)
- Carlin Campbell (Sept. 27 from 12-3 pm)
- Corey Trio (Sept. 28 from 12-3 pm)
- Hendry Bombat (Sept. 30 from 12-3 pm)
- Liquid Velvet (Oct. 1 from 12-3 pm)
- Monroeville (Oct. 1 from 4-7 pm)
- Josh Gilbert Band (Oct. 3 from 12-3 pm)
- Tennessee Travelers (Oct. 6 from 12-3 pm)
- Hendry Bombat (Oct. 7 from 12-3 pm)
- Monroeville (Oct. 8 from 12-3 pm)
- Carlin Campbell (Oct. 11 from 12-3 pm)
- Josh Gilbert Band (Oct. 11 from 12-3 pm)
- Cody Bauer Duo (Oct. 12 from 12-3 pm)
- Tennessee Travelers (Oct. 13 from 12-3 pm)
- Hendry Bombat (Oct. 14 from 12-3 pm)
- Josh Gilbert Band (Oct. 16 from 12-3 pm)
- Josh Gilbert Band (Oct. 17 from 12-3 pm)
- Cody Bauer Duo (Oct. 19 from 12-3 pm)
- Tennessee Travelers (Oct. 20 from 12-3 pm)
- Hendry Bombat (Oct. 21 from 12-3 pm)
- Monroeville (Oct. 22 from 12-3 pm)
- Josh Gilbert Band (Oct. 26 from 12-3)
- Monroeville (Oct. 27 from 12-3)
- Hendry Bombat (Oct. 28 from 12-3 pm)
- Midnight Run (Oct. 29 from 12-3 pm)
Event schedule and times are subject to change. For full details, check Anakeesta’s calendar.
How much is admission to Autumn at Anakeesta?
Adult admission is currently $28.99. Seniors (60 and up) are $21.99, and children 4-11 can get admission for $19.99.
Children age 3 and under are free. Check Tripster for discounts when you book.
Live music is included with the price of admission.
Anakeesta is located at 576 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738. To learn more about Anakeesta, visit them online at Anakeesta.com.
Have you been to Anakeesta in the fall? Let us know in the comments.