Disclosure: This site is sponsored by ads and affiliate programs. We may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate we may earn from qualifying purchases.
After several months in port, Pirates Voyage set sail again in Pigeon Forge on June 10.
“We are excited to open on June 10 and to get back to entertaining families with this unique show,” Jim Rule, CEO of World Choice Investments, LLC said. “Like our other operations, we will be observing the social distancing guidelines provided by the Tennessee Pledge.”
The Pirates Voyage arena is the stage for Crimson and Sapphire pirates to battle on deck, in the water and in the sky above full-sized pirate ships. The show features spectacular acrobatic competitions, live animals and an original music score by Dolly Parton and Mark Brymer while guests enjoy a four-course pirate feast.
Pirates Voyage has taken enhanced health and safety measures for guests and cast members.
- Seating capacity has been reduced to less than 50 percent
- Seating now allows for 6 feet of separation between each party
- All surfaces are cleaned and sanitized during and in between performances
- All staff interacting with guests will wear face masks
- Guests will be required to wear face masks when entering, moving around and exiting the facility
- Hand sanitizing stations are available for guests throughout the facility
- Guests will be screened with health questions upon entry
Guests must follow all posted instructions while visiting Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show. Guests can help protect themselves and those around them by:
- Taking temperatures of everyone in your party before arriving, if possible
- Washing hands and utilizing hand sanitizer frequently
- Being aware of markers around you to maintain social distancing
Disclaimer: While we do our best to bring you the most up-to-date information, attractions or prices mentioned in this article may vary by season and are subject to change. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any mentioned business, and have not been reviewed or endorsed these entities. Contact us at [email protected] for questions or comments.