Disclosure: This site is sponsored by ads and affiliate programs. We may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate we may earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for some adventure in the Smokies?
Here’s a list of some of the top attractions to go ziplining in the Smoky Mountains to help you plan your next trip to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg.
We’ve included the pricing, the location and a few of the restrictions to help you know which place is best for you.
Be sure to bring snug, closed-toed shoes!
Note: Each zipline attraction will have weight and age requirements that may or may not be mentioned within this article. Please check the respective website for more details.
1. CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains
CLIMB Works is nestled right across from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. They offer two world-class zipline tours: The Mountaintop Zipline tour and the Treetop Zipline tour.
The Mountaintop Zipline tour is a two-hour tour for ages 7 and up. It is rated easy-moderate and includes 6 lines, 4 sky bridges and an ATV ride to the top.
The Treetop Zipline tour is 2-2.5 hours for ages 7 and up and is rated easy. It includes 9 lines, 3 sky bridges and an ATV ride to the top.
- Adult ticket prices: $89-$99 (may vary by season, subject to change)
- Address: 155 Branam Hollow Road, Gatlinburg TN 37738
- Phone: (865) 325-8116
- Website: climbworks.com/smoky_mountains
- Insider tip: Closed on Sundays
2. Legacy Mountain Ziplines
Legacy Mountain Ziplines is a zipline complex only minutes from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
This high-flying adventure is made for anyone 3 and up. Zipliners will fly through the air at speeds up to 50 mph and up to 500 feet high.
The tour is about 2.5 hours and includes 7 lines.
- Adult ticket prices: $119 (may vary by season, subject to change)
- Address: 800 Legacy Vista Dr, Sevierville TN 37862
- Phone: (888) 869-0289
- Website: legacymountainziplines.com
- Insider tip: Kids under 60 lbs must ride with a guide or adult
3. Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park
Foxfire Mountain offers ziplining, ATV rentals and a swinging bridge onsite.
They offer a Waterfall Canopy Tour: The only zipline in the Smokies that zips over a waterfall. Its duration is 45 minutes-2 hours and fit for ages 7 and up.
They also offer the Goliath tour, one of the longest and highest in the Smokies at 475 feet high and 55 mph. Riders must be at least 10 years old.
- Adult ticket prices: $89-98 (may vary by season, subject to change)
- Address: 3757 Thomas Lane, Sevierville, TN 37876
- Phone: (865) 412-7688
- Website: foxfiremountain.com
- Insider tip: Foxfire Mountain is family owned and operated
4. Smoky Mountain Ziplines and Canopy Tours
Smoky Mountain Ziplines offers 7 lines and two hours worth of thrills for a scenic family adventure through Pigeon Forge.
Smoky Mountain Ziplines is centrally located for convenience. Reservations may be required.
- Adult ticket prices: $74-89 (may vary by season, subject to change)
- Address: 509 Mill Creek Road, Pigeon Forge TN 37863
- Phone: (865) 429-9004
- Website: smokymountainziplines.com
- Insider tip: Make a reservation online to get a discount
5. Adventure Park Ziplines
Adventure Park Ziplines offers a zipline tour on its 70-acre nature park with 7 lines that are 2,000 feet long.
The Adventure Park also offers a horseback riding combo. Adventure Park allows riders as young as three to ride (but children under 16 are not allowed to zip alone).
- Adult ticket prices: $74 (may vary by season, subject to change)
- Address: 1628 Parkway, Sevierville TN 37862
- Phone: (877) 287-6946
- Website: adventureparkatfiveoaks.com
- Insider tip: Horseback riding can be added for only $10 more
6. Wahoo Ziplines
Wahoo Ziplines offers 6 signature lines at speeds up to 40 mph, with heights between 45 to 250 feet off the ground.
It’s a great way to get fantastic views of the Smoky Mountains. Group rates are also available.
- Adult ticket prices: $89 (may vary by season, subject to change)
- Address: 605 Stockton Dr, Sevierville, TN 37876
- Phone: (865) 366-1111
- Website: wahooziplines.com
- Insider tip: Reservations are required
7. Jayell Ranch
Jayell Ranch is a ranch that offers ziplines, horse rides, ATV rentals, a slide and even cabin rentals.
Choose a single activity or do combo passes to pick and choose your adventure.
The 3-line course starts at $44.99 and the 6-line course starts at $69. Ages two and up may participate in ziplines.
- Adult ticket prices: $45-$69 (may vary by season, subject to change)
- Address: 1131 Jayell Road, Sevierville, TN 37862
- Phone: (865) 776-1593
- Website: jayellranch.com
- Insider tip: Jayell Ranch is first come, first served. Check in stops at 5 pm
8. Wildwater Pigeon River Canopy Tours
The Pigeon River Canopy Tour is the only canopy tour that soars over the Big Pigeon River, so it’s quite appropriately named.
Riders can choose from the shorter River Ziplines Tour (about 2 hours) or the full length Waterfall Gorge Canopy Tour (about 3 hours).
Riders must be 8 years old.
- Adult ticket prices: $65-89 (may vary by season, subject to change)
- Address: 3555 Hartford Rd, Hartford TN 37753
- Phone: (423) 721-8255
- Website: wildwaterrafting.com
- Insider tip: These tours are available seasonally from March-October
Anakeesta is an outdoor adventure spot located in the treetops of Gatlinburg with a treetop skywalk, a mountain coaster, play areas, shopping and dining … and of course a dueling zipline.
Guests can soar from tree to tree while enjoying beautiful views of the Smoky Mountains with rappels over 50 feet.
Anakeesta is its own theme park, so be sure to arrive at the Chondala base station at least 1.5 hours in advance. Riders must be 7 years old and 70 lbs.
- Adult ticket prices: $53-57 (includes general admission, may vary by season, subject to change)
- Address: 576 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Phone: (865) 325-2400
- Website: anakeesta.com
- Insider tip: It can take some time to get back down the mountain if it’s crowded. Plan accordingly!
10. Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Show and Adventure Park
Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Show and Adventure Park includes an interesting take on ziplining, a Flying Ox: The first of its kind zipline roller coaster that rides around the Lumberjack Square.
Your adventure ticket includes two hours of fun for ages 5 and up.
A ticket includes access to the Flying Ox, the High Woodsmen Challenge, Loggersports and Timber Towers.
Prices below reflect the Adventure Park portion of this attraction.
- Adult ticket prices: $40 (may vary by season, subject to change)
- Address: 2530 Parkway, Pigeon Forge TN 37863
- Phone: (865) 366-3330
- Website: lumberjackfeud.com
- Insider tip: Booking a package can save up to $10-15 per person
Have you tried any of these for a ziplines adventure? Let us know in the comments!
Disclaimer: While we do our best to bring you the most up-to-date information, attractions or prices mentioned in this article may vary by season and are subject to change. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any mentioned business, and have not been reviewed or endorsed these entities. Contact us at [email protected] for questions or comments.