Welcome to part two of our Moonshin Mixin’s series.
Last week we were mixing up some tasty moonshine margaritas.
This week, we’re going to get a little caffeinated.
This is another simple recipe and easy to make with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
Quick disclaimer: this recipe will involve a bit more planning ahead than the last recipe as you will need to chill your coffee (preferably overnight) prior to mixing.
Iced coffee moonshine ingredients
- Chilled Coffee (6 oz per serving)
- Ole Smoky Mountain Java moonshine (2 oz per serving)
- Half ‘n half
- Whipped cream (optional)
Iced coffee moonshine instructions
- Pour 6 oz of chilled coffee in glass
- Add 2 oz of Ole Smoky Mountain Java moonshine
- Add half ‘n half to taste
- Pour over ice
- Add whipped cream to garnish
I like my coffee sweet, so I’m fairly liberal with the half and half and sugar. But I typically like a little coffee in my sugar and cream.
Or, drink it straight up. Ole Smoky® Mountain Java tastes great on its own as well.
Have you tried any of the coffee moonshine flavors? Let us know in the comments!